Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Haunted Liverpool


I've just received word today that my proposal for a Haunted Liverpool book has been accepted by Tempus Publishing. I have Brian J. Showers to thank for putting the idea in my head and getting me in touch with the company (cheers Brian!).

The book is penciled for a June 2008 release and should be about 100 pages long with loads of photos and illustrations. Exciting stuff, eh? Now all I have to do is write it...

Erm, you don't know anything about ghosts in Liverpool do you...? :-/

J.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Congratulations on getting to do this, sounds very interesting. Hope to hear more about it at the SubCon. Later

Unknown said...

Liverpool? I barely know about ghosts in Dublin! ;) I suppose that will have to change...

Congrats, John!

Anonymous said...

Do you still want my ones? I think we were on about them on the boat. I'll mail them to ya at some point if ya like. Nathan (forgot my log in details... Doh!)